Thursday, November 6, 2014

"Hanging Out" registration opens today until November 16

Hi there,

'Hanging Out' is a kind of miracle, my newest strategy for overcoming Resistance. I'm so proud of it I can hardly read the letters I get from members without getting emotional.

Read about it, watch the video below, and sign up here:




I know this about 'Hanging Out:' some of the things we need in life, the most important things, the ones that give us clarity and courage and give us back our authentic selves, take time. They also take safety and companionship. And kindness. Some fascinating explorations, and a few laughs.

I call 'Hanging Out' Identity Rehab.

I can't explain how it works any better than I could at the beginning. I'll just say that it took more time and care than anything else I've done, and that I have never loved working on anything more. (And if I get my next book in the can, I'm going to work on another year of 'Hanging Out!')

When you've been part of it and people ask what it was, all you can say is, "You had to be there."

Well, a few people have said more. They gave me permission to quote their comments from 'Hanging Out.' You decide. If you want to come on board, do it right now or you might forget that November 16 (when the clock strikes midnight in NY) is the real deadline and you'll have to wait many months until your next chance.

Success Teams leaders (you wonderful guides and midwives for everyone's dreams!), watch your email for a hefty discount on 'Hanging Out.' I want you to experience this.

I'll let these comments say goodbye for now:

This ["What If an Idea is a Work of Art? Or a Good Joke?"] is an amazing post. I had to read it slowly and even re-read it. Then I actually saw my thoughts as a beautiful stained-glass window in my mind's eye...incredible. This is my favourite inspirational post in all of Hanging Out. Thank-you Barbara!
- Sue

Hanging out with you on Fridays is like taking a warm, richly-scented bath while eating chocolate and reading an absorbing book. So many delights all at once to feed our senses. Thank you for reminding me there is so much still to learn and to live for.
- Jay

The [Wednesday] identity exercises are steep hills though when embraced are a breath of fresh air. Just to say I like the pace of Hanging Out...it's thoughtful and helpful and challenging.
- Shelley

My inner and outer life has shifted and is beginning to bloom. Barbara...YOU are truly an original. A special soul that brings life, light, imagination, dreams, and freedom to a world that seems confining. You blast through illusion of a limited life. You have been one of the true hallmarks of my life.
- Terre

Thank you Barbara. Again. This is why I am hanging out with you. My life is nearly being swallowed up by the needs of others right now and this simple action can keep my creativity flowing and also keep me from feeling like a victim!
- Katie

Thank you Barbara (and everyone else that has posted!) for the encouragement to hear my own voice again this week and furthermore, to dare and listen to it. :-)
- Christina

What part was most valuable for me? This is hard to answer, because all the elements of Hanging Out were important to me. The videos, the exercises, the audio, the links to resources...I wouldn't change any of these. But I have to say - the conference calls - during every one of them I shed tears. I found the calls to be the most powerful and moving element of Hanging Out, for me. I could identify with so many of the callers and their stories. And even though I have read and re-read most of your books, Barbara...the things you said on these calls jolted me awake, turned my head and sometimes make me laugh out loud. [Note: the phone calls -- 6 a year -- are a special treat for members in Year Two of Hanging Out.]
- Sue

I've had a habit of trying to figure out the reason for my place on earth, to 'find' greatness, and it now seems obvious and a relief to realise that what seems important to me on any given day is enough. The moments spent following my heart and 'using' my particular gift/s will add up to a life well lived. And Hanging Out has a wonderful 'small step' set-up. :-)
- Fiona

Reading these posts has helped me to feel connected again. Isolation IS the dream killer.
- Jay

Come connect with me, and with lots of other wonderful people, through Hanging Out (registration is today through Nov. 16!)

Yours,

Barbara Sher

No comments:

Post a Comment